Wednesday 23 March 2011

A Few Minecraft Videos

Hey there Erin here,
Today I uploaded to the channel a few minecraft videos. One of them
is me demonstrating how to get an awesome world to generate for you. Another is simply a quick view of a dragon that I had prepared much earlier. And the final video is of me getting absolutely owned in Zombiecraft which is a mod for Minecraft. Later I will be making a tutorial to teach you how to get Zombiecraft.
Anyway, there is a Starcraft 2 video on its way and be sure to look out for some more action with L4D2, BFBC 2, COD: MW 2 campaign action and some Crysis gameplay. I might even chuck in some older games like Dawn of War and Age of Empires 2.
Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel at:
YouTube.com/thestoneddragons

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment